A few things before tomorrow…
1. If you have lost your info paper for Swingfry here are the times!
6th will meet in the 400 Hall 2:20 – 2:30, their show will be at 3:00 in the NHS Auditorium.
7th will meet in the 400 Hall 3:00 – 3:10, their show will be at 3:40 in the NHS Auditorium.
8th will meet in the 400 Hall 3:40 – 3:50, their show will be at 4:20 in the NHS Auditorium.
The Just The Guys portion of the show will take place in the 4:40 set.
2. Please come hungry! It will be all you can eat, so save some room! (The pie is amazing)
3. Students who are staying to watch 2 additional choirs for their assignment should sit with their parents if they can. If you are not going to be available they may sit up in the balcony. We would really appreciate a few parents sitting up there to keep an eye on them. If you see some of our “lambs” talking, working on their phones, or messing around please ask them to stop. If they don’t stop, please ask them to leave the balcony area or ask an usher to escort them out.
4. Tickets are on sale tomorrow. If you haven’t gotten yours yet, you will find tables set up all over the place where you can purchase dinner/show tickets, or just show tickets.
5. The silent auction is in the auditorium lobby. We have some pretty nifty items. Please check it out.
6. Don’t bother baking for Sunday….our Bake Sale will have plenty of wonderful things you can purchase! Now you can go to bed early on Saturday night to make up for the sleep you lost watching the cubs WIN!
Thank you for all that you have done to help make this possible. The locker decorations were amazing, the treats and water donations worked out perfectly at dress rehearsal, our chaperones “lived to tell about it”, and showed patience and kindness to our kids. Phone moms reminded all of us of our commitments, and our Swingfry workers are making it possible for our singers to raise the money they need for this year’s concerts. We are excited to show them all off tomorrow! See you then, Mrs. A