You should be receiving an All-Call phone message tonight reminding you that our first performance of the year, the Just the Guys concert is coming up in less than a month! Here are a few more tidbits of information so that you can have everything planned for the big day!
*******Just FYI, the goal of this concert is to show our young men what they have to look forward to in the Northridge Middle School and Northridge High School Choral Programs. This small show builds camaraderie and self esteem for our guys by blending the two age groups together. Each year that we have done this, our young men have grown stronger and more confident singing immediately.
- Just the Guys Concert will be Friday, October 11th at 7:00 p.m., in the high school auditorium. It is free and open to the public. Doors will open at 6:45 for the audience.
- NMS Choir Ladies are encouraged to attend and support their choir “bros”, however it is not a mandatory performance for them.
- NMS Choir Men should be dropped off in the NHS Pool/Performing Arts Parking Lot at Door 15. They should be there no later than 5:30 p.m. Rehearsal will begin promptly on stage at that time.
- Each young man should come dressed in his Concert Attire: Black Pants, Black Socks, Black Shoes, White long sleeved button down dress shirt. The shirt must have a collar to place a tie under. *We do have a few “hand-me-downs” donated from last year. Let us know if you need help with pants or shoes.
- Dinner will be provided for the boys.
- This is a short concert. We expect it to conclude around 8pm.
- This is a mandatory performance for the men in this course.
- Any conflict forms for excused scheduling conflicts (weddings, performances, etc.) are due by this Friday, September 20th.
Thanks for your help to make this a special night for our students!