Tickets ($3) will be available at the door.
First come first serve seating. Doors open 45 minutes before each show.
You may be snagged to usher…or you could volunteer before a show!!
Chaperones meet with Mrs. A in NHS choir room at 3:30 and 6:15 before each show.
Dinner crew meets in cafeteria at 5:15 – 5:30 p,m, instructions are below.
DINNER CREW INSTRUCTIONS
- Lay out food and water on both sides of the cafeteria.
- Put on Aprons so that you are seen as a Dinner Crew Member.
- See lunch detention slips and pencils on each table. Please use these if students are misbehaving. Put them on the counter by the concession stand when signed by student.
- Please do not stand in a group. We need you walking back and forth throughout the entire cafeteria.
- Around 6:15 if students look mainly done please blow the horn once.
- They will throw their things away and return to their tables.
- No one is allowed to be up from their table for any reason during dinner. They can only leave their table to throw trash away AFTER THE HORN BLOWS.
- Once students raise their hands, check their table and floor and make them have it CLEAN. Then dismiss them and WIPE DOWN THE TABLE.
- 6TH GRADE BOYS will place chairs on the tables so that you can use the vacuum cleaners and sweep the floor.
- 6 grade boys should return after the show to lower chairs. Please check after show and make sure this is done.
- Box up remaining water and subs and place them in the concession stand please.
- Return aprons to concession stand.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING DINNER RUN SMOOTHLY!!!